For an IT company in the Bruges region, I am looking for a Service Delivery Team Lead who is ready for a new challenge in a young and rapidly evolving environment. All the relationships that this company enters into with their partners are focused on long-term, sustainability relationships.
You end up in a team of 40 experienced colleagues with expertise in various fields. In an ever-evolving digital world, their people are constantly challenged, and they are always prepared through continuous training and certification.
What does your position entail?
- Leading and coaching the team: guiding and motivating, supervising compliance with deadlines, planning and coordinating team meetings, conducting coaching interviews,...
- You act as SPOC for the operational functioning of the System Engineers.
- You lead and manage the handover to the operations process of the projects.
- You follow the implementation and steer the ICT projects that support the strategic and operational objectives.
- You apply ITIL management best practices to deliver our services and solutions to our customers.
A part from leading your team, to ensure smooth workflow, you will be also engaged with a customer in following
- You will analyze the needs of your customers on the customer’s location. Based on your analysis, you will propose a detailed project and action plan
- You will follow-up and strictly make a plan so that the implementation goes according to plan.
- You work very proficient all round in IT infrastructure (networks, security, server management, etc.)
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You can look back on a demonstrable experience with improving processes in order to make departments function better.
- A previous experience in managing technical profiles is an added value.
- You have a broad, up-to-date, all-round knowledge of infrastructure (server-client, cloud, messaging, virtualization, storage, networking, security,...) so that you can have a say with any type of engineer and be able to beat off the correctness of the technical solution.
- You have knowledge and experience with ITIL processes.
- You can easily express yourself in English, French is a plus.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You are pragmatic and you are able, even in stressful situations, to maintain human contact and make quick decisions.
- You show decisiveness and drive and can tackle projects from A to Z.
- You know how to combine your result orientation and cost awareness with a considerable dose of people-oriented work.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Team player
What can we offer you?
- Compensation in line with your performance
- Extra-legal benefits
- Company car
- Access to the latest technologies and solutions to help you achieve your goal
- Growth opportunities and in a dynamic company
- An opportunity to work with colleagues who enjoy their work and expect the same from you.
Do you recognize yourself in the above and does this company seem interesting for you, do not wait any longer. Send your CV to email@example.com