This company is a Belgian based solution provider located in Leuven, focusing on the ECM market. They develop complementary solutions which enhance the usability and/or the operability of the platform for some general use cases.
This company is currently looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer to reinforce its team.
- As part of our system engineering team, you will install upgrade Alfrasco at our customers.
- You will be the important support for our Software engineers while setting up Alfresco systems and you monitor the health of our Alfresco systems and our customers.
- You will be a major driver of the creation of the ultimate Alfresco machine, automating installation, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrades to the highest extent possible.
- You hold at least a Bachelor or similar through experience
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as System Engineer, naturally with a focus on Linux Systems.
- You are a mature professional who is able to self-manage.
- You speak English fluently, other languages or the will to learn them are a definite plus
- This company’s goal is to become the European No.1 Alfesco integrator; to this end, your loyalty, passion and commitment will be compensated with a competitive salary package and benefits, including mobile phone and subscription, laptop, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, bonuses, etc.
- On top of these benefits, this company offers free transportation and a loyalty program which allows you to grow fast within the company.
- But even more importantly, you can count on a family atmosphere, flexible hours, intensive training, continuous knowledge exchange, fun and games, control over you career path and work-life balance.
Do you recognize yourself in the above and does this company seem interesting for you, do not wait any longer. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org