This IT company is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. This company is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
This IT company is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years, this IT company has grown into a significant international challenger, recognized by industry analysts.
As a Development Consultant, you will work with the latest technologies to build technical modifications, integrations, and extensions to the IT company solution that meet the needs of the customer.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work on an Azure-based platform, with the latest Microsoft applications
- Develop, test & release modifications & extensions, data migration & system integrations with high quality (first time right)
- Understand the customer’s needs, the business requirements & necessary adjustments & integrations
- Write technical design documents and make accurate estimations.
- Apparent pending issues with the application consultant or the client in an efficient way
- Execute code reviews & give constructive & clear feedback
- A university or bachelor’s degree in (applied) informatics, electronica/ICT, computer science or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch & English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Experience in development .NET (Core), C# or D365 is a plus but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a young graduate.
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel
- An independent problem solver
- Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
- Very eager to learn new technologies
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the most recent changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or instead grow towards a functional role, that’s up to you!
- In-depth dive training by our IT company knowledge center and support by a personal coach
- A lovely salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, ... that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)
Do you recognize yourself in the above and does this company seem attractive for you, do not wait any longer. Send your CV to email@example.com